This payment and refund policy applies to www.flooringguru.com.au , Flooring Online Shop (herein referred to as “Flooring Guru Australia”) and websites owned by Online Business Enterprise Trust under the trade name Flooring Guru Australia.
Our payment and refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which Flooring Guru Australia will accept payments, provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund, and in what circumstances a refund is issued.
By purchasing any of our products, you are declaring that you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions outlined in this payment and refund policy.
All pricing and quotations on Flooring Guru Australia website are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The price that is offered on any quotation may be different from time to time and all quotations subject to an expiry date. We may offer our best price relative to our situation but this does not mean that same price would apply in the future or for other customers. All requests for quotation need to be made online. We do not give quotation over the phone.
- Prepaid: This applies to all our quotation and pro-forma invoicing before picking up and shipment of products.
At this stage we only offer direct debit payment to all our clients.
Direct Debit Payment: FLOORING GURU AUSTRALIA will issue an Pro-forma Tax Invoice / Tax Invoice and the client agrees to transfer the agreed funds via direct debit to our nominated bank account on the invoice.
- Payment Failure: The customer understands that the amount for any products needs to be cleared before they can pick up from the suppliers warehouse (Suppliers warehouse do not accept any direct payment) . Also, the client understands that if payment is not made in full, products will not be shipped to their nominated address.
- Cancellation : Clients may cancel an order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1300 59 73 10 to request a cancellation. Cancellation can only occur before an order is Picked up or Booked for shipping.
Delivery and Shipment
Flooring Guru Australia does not handle any delivery or shipment. Customers need to make their own arrangements for delivery of good’s purchased.
- If you believe that you have been charged incorrectly, we request you to bring this to the attention of Flooring Guru Australia immediately by emailing email@example.com or calling 1300 59 73 10.
- Should a payment have been made incorrectly, this will be refunded within 3 business days or applied to a future transaction at your discretion.
- If you are unhappy with any dispute outcome, we recommend that you contact your financial institution to investigate the matter further.
- Refund and Replacement
1- Change of Mind or wrong colour code (NO REFUND): It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the product that has been chosen is the right colour /code. As flooring products may come with some minor variation, No refunds will be made as a result.
2- Faulty products: It is the customer’s responsibility to check the product at the time of pick up. Should there be some subsequent faults detected, the customer must contact us immediately before use. We require a photo of any faulty products so that we can refer them to our supplier for replacement or refund subject to their refund and replacement policies.
If you are eligible for a refund and wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 59 73 10
When contacting us, please have your invoice handy to assist us in quickly resolving your case.
3- Refund or Replacement Processing
If you find a broken box(es)/package(s) please take a photo immediately before opening up the package, you must not use the product. Contact us at the same day of pick up or delivery (Please see our delivery and shipment policy). If you do not contact us the same day we cannot accept any claim for replacement or refund.
If we decide to issue a refund after studying your claim, we will calculate the amount due to you and contact you within 5 business days to arrange payment.
As we do not prepare or handle any of the products or materials sold from our website, we do not accept any returns. We adhere to the terms and conditions of the supplying companies. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the appropriate amount of material is purchased to cover their needs.
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO OUR PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
Flooring Guru Australia reserves the right, at any time, to modify these terms to reflect changes in our payment and refund policy.
We shall post any such changes on this page. Clients can choose whether they wish to accept said changes or discontinue purchasing our services or products.
Any such modification will be effective 7 days after publishing on the website.